Michael Ramsden is International Director of RZIM and one of the founders of the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics. He spent most of his childhood in the Middle East and later moved to the UK, where he worked for the Lord Chancellor’s Department investing funds. Michael went on to teach Jurisprudence at the University of Sheffield, whilst doing research in Law and Economics.
His passion is to engage with people of all backgrounds and cultures about questions of faith, which he has been doing for over twenty years. He speaks in business, academic, political and other settings across the globe, ranging from Europe and the Middle East, to Asia and the Americas. Michael helps oversee the international team of RZIM speakers based in sixteen offices worldwide, and he lives in Oxford with his wife, Anne, and their three children.
Articles / Broadcasts
- April 7, 2018 | Posted In: Let My People Think Broadcast
- February 16, 2018 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- February 9, 2018 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- December 15, 2017 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- December 8, 2017 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast