Protecting Your Privacy
Personal information you share with us may be used to:
- Enable us to contact you in response to your inquiries or requests for information, services or resources;
- Identify your role and interest in RZIM Canada and RZIM USA offices;
- Provide you with periodic updates regarding ministry activities, training opportunities, events, or needs; Obtain payment for requested resources or services;
- Receive and process donations;
- Develop training and speaking events;
- Comply with legal, financial and audit requirements; and
- Coordinate the planning of events, training opportunities, and communications with RZIM offices globally.
You can expect us to protect your privacy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time.
When you provide us with personal information for one of the purposes listed above you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of this information for these purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Please let us know if you do not want your information to be shared with RZIM global offices, if you would like to be taken off our mailing list or you would like to restrict our use or disclosure of your information to particular purposes. We will let you know how the withdrawal of your consent will affect you.
Please let us know of changes to your personal information.
We endeavour to ensure that your personal information is accurate. Please let us know if there are changes to your personal information so we can keep our records up to date and stay in contact with you.
RZIM Canada 50 Gervais Drive, Suite 315
Toronto, Ontario, M3C 1Z3.
Telephone: (416) 385-9199
Toll Free (Canada): (800) 803-3829
Fax: (416) 385-9155
Email: [email protected]